2012年3月27日星期二

Anyone recently installed SQL Server 2000 Eval version

Hello,

I am having trouble installing Evaluation copy of SQL Server on my
notebook, which has XP, P4 processor,1G Ram, and 14 G harddisk space.

After I run the Setup.exe, I get the files files extracted in the
SQLEVAL directory.

As per the instruction, I need to run Autorun.exe file. For some
reason, when I try to run this file, a new windows pops up, which is
blank black screen with cursor flying around in the window. The title
of the window is
C:\windows\system32\wowexec.exe

This is how far I have reached while trying to install the database. I
would really appreciate if someone could provide some suggestions.

VS"TinTin" <lalalulu24@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:2d5425d1.0404021102.1ac7269f@.posting.google.c om...
> Hello,
> I am having trouble installing Evaluation copy of SQL Server on my
> notebook, which has XP, P4 processor,1G Ram, and 14 G harddisk space.
> After I run the Setup.exe, I get the files files extracted in the
> SQLEVAL directory.
> As per the instruction, I need to run Autorun.exe file. For some
> reason, when I try to run this file, a new windows pops up, which is
> blank black screen with cursor flying around in the window. The title
> of the window is
> C:\windows\system32\wowexec.exe
> This is how far I have reached while trying to install the database. I
> would really appreciate if someone could provide some suggestions.
> VS

I have no idea what the problem is, but perhaps you could try running the
setup program directly - I think it's called setupsql.exe, in the \setup
folder (from memory).

Simon|||> I
> would really appreciate if someone could provide some suggestions.

http://otn.oracle.com/software/prod...e10g/index.html :-)

没有评论:

发表评论