2012年3月27日星期二

Anyone know of a good T-Sql Reference Code book?

Hi does anyone know of a good book that has all the t-sql keywords and functions in?? Or a webiste that has a printable version with explanations. I knows its on msdn but its very hard to print it all off.

I need something by my side so I can refer too and use in helping me build statements and sp,s etc.

Thanksfirst up, books online has the entire thing, though you can't print the lot at once.

secondly, MS Press has a complete reference called the SQL Server 2000 Reference Library. I'm not sure if it's available separately, but book 5 of the 6-book set is the complete T-SQL language reference. It's a tad expensive for the whole thing, and a web developer probably doesn't need the OLAP and warehousing books, but well worthwhile if you intend working heavily with SQL 2000. and it looks impressive on your bookshelf too.|||I would also think that the SQL Books Online are a very good resource (though oerhaps you might need to know the keyword to find information). Search for "Reserved Keywords" in Books Online (limit it to in Subject only) and you will get a good list of reserved words you can then search for details.|||Checkout something I made some time ago,
(the second page can B useful sometimes)

SQL.doc

没有评论:

发表评论