2012年3月25日星期日

Anyone has any idea on how to insert 2 strings into a row with 2 lines created?

<p>Hi ,

I would like to know anyway to insert two strings into a row with 2 lines created?
My codes are as below

If NodeName = "subProductPrice" Then
If xmlrder.NodeType = Xml.XmlNodeType.Text Then
SubPrPriceList.Add(xmlrder.Value)

For i = 0 To SubPrPriceList.Count - 1
SubPrPrice = CStr(SubPrPriceList.Item(i))
PriceBrkDownStr &= SubPrPrice

Next

PricePerDay = SvcDate & PriceBrkDownStr
dr("dailyPrice") = PricePerDay
End If
End If

Although both the SvcDate and PriceBrkDownStr are inserted into the same row but they are displayed into one line such as below:

<u>dailyPrice </u>
02/03/2007 03/03/2007 120 230

Any idea how to make the date and price separate into two rows in the same table grid row? thanks =)
</p>

store <br> between the lines and let me know if it worked...

|||

Hi, sorry I dont get what you mean. Insert <br> between 2 lines? I am inserting the string into the table grid row. How can I insert the tag <br> ? =P

|||

I mean store them as a single line with <br> between them and when you will diplay them they will be shown like two lines... i understood thats what you want to do... if it is not the case then my mistake :)

没有评论:

发表评论