2012年3月22日星期四

Anybody use the WinForms ReportViewer?

My issue is one-click printing using a programmed format. For example
I have reports that print landscape on legal paper.
I have not been able to do this from the web environment, and I'm
hoping that the WinForm ReportViewer control will allow me.
It should be simple enough to try this, but if anyone has done this yet
I would be happy to know.
JimI'm using it, and have a few reports working. However, I am now beating my
head against a wall trying to get a more complex label-printing program
going...
Walt Crosby
Walt.Crosby@.everydaywireless.com
<jhcorey@.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1139344808.488092.292340@.f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> My issue is one-click printing using a programmed format. For example
> I have reports that print landscape on legal paper.
> I have not been able to do this from the web environment, and I'm
> hoping that the WinForm ReportViewer control will allow me.
> It should be simple enough to try this, but if anyone has done this yet
> I would be happy to know.
> Jim
>

没有评论:

发表评论