2012年3月25日星期日

Anyone familiar with dashCommerce?

I've installed it on my local machine using SQL Server 2005 Express with no problem. Now I need to install it on the server. I want to use the remote SQL Server 2005 database, but that means installing the scripts manually. I did that and thought it went well, but I'm getting all kinds of errors, so there's a problem of some kind.

I have SQL Server 2005 Express installed. I's be happy enough to use that, but I don't know how to. I tried to install and got an error that I couldn't create a database. I don't want to try to do it manually again, that didn't work very well before.

How do I do this?

Diane

Did you successfully install Express edition on the server? What kind of Sql Server is installed on your remote server? What kind of error are you getting. Without seeing the errors, it is very hard to tell what might be the problem. Post the error here.

没有评论:

发表评论