2012年3月22日星期四

Anybody knows whos giving training for MSOLAP

Hi
If anybody knows who is giving training for MSOLAP anywhere in india Pl geve me the address
My emailid sudhakarraaj@.yahoo.co.inhttp://www.microsoft.com/traincert/training/find/findcourse.asp|||And also search under google.co.in for list of institutions.|||Hi
thanx for ur kind reply
I tried in whatever the search sites available for last one and half month,but i couldn't find any institution.The thing is i have a 100%job opportunity provided if i do this course.Any way once again thanx
regards
sudhakar|||I don't think its easily available OLAP traning and also its hard to findout the required documentation on MS site itself.

Have you searched at Hyderabad for any institution.|||hi sathya
pl be in online for another 5 min i want an suggestion from u
sudhakar|||Yes, I will be for another one hour.:)|||Three of my friends are there in Hyd.I tried in chennai,Hyd,Blr.And now iam trying in Pune.My friend is working there in HSBC with his help iam trying there.|||U got my msg?|||Replied too, I'm sure you will be able to get opp. from institutions at Hyderabad as its a hub for any new technology.|||if u like pl come to yahoo messenger
My id sudhakarraaj@.yahoo.co.in and give ur yahooid|||Its not possible for me to come on MEssenger during office hours (09:00 to 18:00 GMT) and only during Sat & Sun it will be possible for me.
ANyways mine is satyaskj@.yahoo.co.uk.|||Ok Mr.Sathya no probs.If possible let me catch u in messenger on sat and sunday.Can i ask some queries with u regarding my doubts in DBA(ORACLE).But not now.If u accept then i will send to ur yahoo id later.In that mail i will tell all my details.Reply
sudhakar|||Hi sathya
i didnt get ur acceptance to send mail.Pl reply.iam waiting for ur acceptance
sudhakar|||To be frank I've less exp. in Oracle so will try to answer your query.|||Thats enough.B'coz i dont have much knowledge in ORACLE.I will give a detail mail tmrw.CU Goodnight sweet dreams(here its night).
sudhakar

没有评论:

发表评论