2012年3月22日星期四

Anyone completed the SQL Business Intelligence exams?

I've just done my final exam on SQL BI (71-445 & 71-446), have to say I gotta commend Microsoft for the new testing systems; much better than before.

Anyone else done the exams and have some input on them.

Currently revising for MCITP so my girlfriend is not happy ;-), but she knows it's worth it.

I have done MCITP DBA (70-447). Is MS already anounced these exam?. it is nice to know that u have done it. Congrats man..

Madhu

|||

Thanks, all i could find on the subject was one book on Designing a BI Solution which wasn't the best (but helped me more on the Design exam, but less on the Optimizing a BI solution exam).

Theyre really tough but hopefully worth it.

Word is they'll go official in February 2007 with courses starting up shortly after, should get my results in about 6 weeks time so fingers crossed.

|||

Hi John,

I also took the 71-445 and 71-446 exams. I can say that a BI exam covering SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and data mining is a good concept. Since BI Development is also becoming a major development branch within SQL Server.

You can find my comments on both exams on my blog entries http://www.kodyaz.com/blogs/software_development_blog/archive/2006/11/30/480.aspx and http://www.kodyaz.com/blogs/software_development_blog/archive/2006/12/27/485.aspx

I'm also waiting the exam scores hoping to pass at least one of them.

Eralper

|||

totally agree, what i've been hearing from the big companies is that they're trying to shelve Oracle in favour of SQL Server so it's value in the marketplace can only grow.

If anything it'd be a great way to get into the SAP arena.

Good luck on your results, I hope I pass at least one of them, thought I did better on the last exam 71-446 than the optimizing exam.

Now revising for 70-443 (designing a sql system), aiming for my MCITP in SQL 2005, already passed my MCTS so just two exams to do but they're proving really draining.

|||

Hi,

Finally, the release dates are clarified as 2nd of March, 2007

http://www.kodyaz.com/blogs/software_development_blog/archive/2007/01/12/490.aspx

没有评论:

发表评论